Black Diamond Equipment
Creek 20 Pack
Inspired by our haul bags, the Creek 20 provides durable protection for on-route essentials. READ MORE
DescriptionA simple, burly on-route pack inspired by our haulbags, the Black Diamond Creek 20 provides durable protection for your essentials, whether you're carrying or hauling. The top-loading design features a drawcord skirt and an integrated, stowable rope strap, while an internal zippered pocket stores your phone, route topo or bars. When it's time to deal with the crux or a thrasher chimney pitch, stow the shoulder straps, remove the waistbelt and haul away. The two top grab handles easily clip to the belay and double as haul points, and mini side daisy chains let you attach shoes or extra gear outside the pack.
- Durable, waterproof haul-bag fabric
- Padded shoulder straps and dual-density hip belt, thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading design with drawcord skirt closure
- Creek 50 and 35 have full-length side zipper for easy access to pack contents
- Tuck-away rope strap and stowable rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder
- Zippered front flap with internal zippered organizer pockets
- Haul bag-style bottom keeps pack standing upright for easy loading
Volume : 20 L (1,220 cu in)
Average Stock Weight : 650 g (1 lb 7 oz)
Materials : 1200d polyester with TPU coating
Creek 20 Pack is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ben from Great Bag This bag is great. I got it to replace my old BD Speed bag which was full of holes from hauling. Although its only been hauled a few pitches thus far, the burlier material seems to be holding up great. This bag is also just big enough for afternoons at the sport crag.
Date published: 2016-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ward from Love the heavy fabric and simple design My new lead pack. prefect seize for bolting gear, a puffy, and water. Like the haul loops too. Could work for some light hauling. Fabric is so much easier to deal with than the haul bag fabric that gets super stiff when cold.
Date published: 2016-04-18