Carbon Compactor Ski Poles - 2015
Item currently unavailable
DescriptionEngineered for ski touring, the Black Diamond Carbon Compactor features resilient carbon fiber construction and our highly-compactible Z-Pole technology. Deploying in mere seconds, its small folded size makes it ideal for touring, splitboarding, snowshoeing and airline travel to distant winter destinations.
- 18 mm (.71 in) carbon fiber 3-section shaft with speed cone deployment
- Touring series grip with fluted interior for weight reduction
- Touring Series strap with lightweight webbing and plastic ladder-lock buckle
- Integrated rubber grip extension
- 100 mm (4 in) Compact Powder Baskets with 2-section pole capture
Our Z-Pole Technology was born from our expertise in avalanche probes—by using a three-section shaft, a concealed inner Kevlar cord and innovative speed cones, our collapsible Z-Poles snap into place and lock with a single pull.
When not in use, a single push button releases the pole for compact storage.