Black Diamond Equipment, weltweit führender Hersteller von Kletter-, Bergsport- und Skitouren-Ausrüstung mit über 500 Mitarbeitern, betreut von seiner Europa-Zentrale in Innsbruck aus internationale Kunden in über 15 Ländern. Arbeiten bei Black Diamond verbindet eine Karriere in einem erfolgreichen, internationalen Unternehmen mit der Leidenschaft für den Sport in den Bergen. Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams suchen wir:
In this role, you are the main day-to-day point of contact for our dealers located in the DACH region. You oversee the ordering and delivery process and provide excellent after-sales service in a professional and competent manner. Your service standards and coordination skills guarantee a superior customer experience.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customers’ inquiries and guarantee customer satisfaction
- Handle customers’ requests and provide appropriate solutions to ensure on-time delivery and proper handling of orders
- Work closely with the internal sales team, our sales agents and other departments to proactively ensure the proper and timely handling of customer needs
- Build long-lasting and successful relationships with our customers
- When handling customers’ requests, you can easily switch between different languages, whether on the phone or by mail.
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken, C2)
- Advanced French language skills is considered as a plus
- Active and communicative
- Service-oriented, problem-solving personality with a “hands-on” mentality
- Reliable and detail-oriented
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- ERP experience is an advantage
- Climbing, skiing and outdoor enthusiast
This position is open for both experienced customer service professionals as well as newcomers with commercial know-how. We aim to fulfill this position as soon as possible.
The annual gross salary for this position starts at EUR 28,000. Higher remuneration is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Black Diamond Equipment Europe GmbH
6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Telefon: +43 1253 74 59 387