Compactor Ski Poles - Past Season
Item currently unavailable
DescriptionCombining our innovative folding Z-Pole technology with winter functionality, the Black Diamond Compactor is a four-season aluminum pole that folds into an ultra-compact package for easy storage. FlickLock Pro offers up to 20 cm of adjustability and dramatically improved clamping force in a low-profile design, while the Compactor's speed cone deployment allows it to deploy in a matter of seconds. Its small size when folded makes it ideal for splitboarding, snowshoeing and airline travel to distant winter destinations.
- 18 mm (.71 in) aluminum three-section shaft with speed cone deployment
- Touring Series grip with fluted interior for weight reduction
- Touring Series strap with lightweight webbing and plastic ladder-lock buckle
- Integrated rubber grip extension
- 100 mm (4 in) Compact Powder Baskets with two-section pole capture
- FlickLock® Pro security and adjustability up to 20 cm
[115-135 cm] 640 g (1 lb 7 oz)
[115-135 cm] 44.9-52.7 in
Our Z-Pole Technology was born from our expertise in avalanche probes—by using a three-section shaft, a concealed inner Kevlar cord and innovative speed cones, our collapsible Z-Poles snap into place and lock with a single pull.
When not in use, a single push button releases the pole for compact storage.
FlickLock Pro is the evolution of our trusted FlickLock design. The benefits that made FlickLock the best pole-locking mechanism on the market remain: it's secure, fast and easy to use. The FlickLock Pro's low-profile, stainless steel design, however, provides a dramatic improvement in quality, feel and clamping force.