Belay Parka - Women's
A staple for winter belays, exposed bivies and high, cold alpine terrain the world over, the Belay Parka is an insulating cocoon designed to endure bail-worthy conditions.READ MORE
A staple for winter belays, exposed bivies and high, cold alpine terrain the world over, the Belay Parka is an insulating cocoon designed to endure bail-worthy conditions.Learn More
From frigid belays at the ice park to big multi-day climbs on alpine peaks, the Black Diamond Belay Parka lets you hunker down while your partner battles it out on the sharp end. Our warmest insulated jacket, the Stance features two layers of lofty ThermoLite insulation that provides serious warmth even when wet. A two-way zipper allows access to your belay device, and oversized hand, chest and internal drop pockets store gloves, water bottles and other on-route essentials.
- Adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Two-way front zipper with DWR treatment and windflap
- Single-pull cord adjust on the hood and hem
- Two zippered hand pockets, single zippered chest pocket and two internal drop pockets
- Left chest pocket has internal stretch mesh pocket
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Front Length: 27.5 in from High Shoulder Point
- Back Length: 28 in from Center Back Neck
- Fit: Relaxed
- Size: XS-XL
We trust what we make because we use what we make. If for any reason, you’re not 100% satisfied with your Black Diamond apparel, we’ll repair, replace or refund it. No charge. No fine print. No debate. Guaranteed.