First Light Hoody
Item currently unavailable
Warehouse closed till June 6th, 2019. Safe 10% on full price items and use the code WHMOVE2019 at the checkout. Click here for more info.
DescriptionThe Black Diamond First Light Hoody was designed as the ultimate in lightweight, breathable insulation, a piece that can handle anything from windblown knife-edged traverses to mellow tours out the hut’s backdoor. With a baffled body packed with migration-resistant Primaloft Silver Insulation Active, the First Light Hoody has a unique build that allows it to breathe during even the most intense high-output sessions. Schoeller construction maintains durability, so you can wear it anywhere from on the wall to on the descent trail. With an elastic, climbing-helmet-compatible hood, a low-profile, single-adjust hem and internal stretch mesh pocket that packs the jacket and clips onto your harness with a clip loop, all of your needs are covered.
- Migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active
- Lightweight Schoeller® face fabric
- Nanosphere® Technology repels water, dirt and oil
- Insulated windflap
- Elastic, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Low-profile, single-adjust hem
- Stows in internal chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Two concealed-zip hand pockets
- Primary fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 510 g
- Fit: Regular
- Size: S-XL
[Insulation] PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active (60 gsm, 100% polyester)
[Lining] Nylon woven mesh (65 gsm, 100% nylon)
We trust what we make because we use what we make. If for any reason, you’re not 100% satisfied with your Black Diamond apparel, we’ll repair, replace or refund it. No charge. No fine print. No debate. Guaranteed.