Please make a selection
An ultralight down layering piece for chilly fall belays, breezy ridgelines and serious expeditions alike, the Approach Down Hoody packs down to nothing and deploys in an instant for dependable alpine-worthy warmth.
Inspired by “no pack and a pared down rack” kind of days, the Approach Down Hoody easily layers over a sun hoody on brisk multi-pitch rock routes or under a shell on ice climbs and alpine missions. The Approach Hoody’s ultralight nylon ripstop shell features Green Theme International’s revolutionary Breathable Water Protection Technology—an environmentally friendly, PFC-free DWR that’s superior in performance and substantially more durable than other DWR solutions. Inside, premium 800-fill, RDS-certified HyperDRY™ goose down insulation offers high-lofting, incredibly packable warmth that resists inclement weather. When it’s time to move, the jacket stuffs into its hand pocket and secures to your harness with a carabiner clip loop.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop shell fabric with revolutionary GTT Breathable Water Protection DWR Finish
- 800-fill, RDS-certified Allied HyperDRY™ goose down insulation
- Insulated hood with single-pull drawcord adjust
- YKK Vislon Slim® center front zipper for ultimate packability
- Two YKK® zippered hand pockets and zippered chest pocket
- Jacket packs into hand pocket with a carabiner clip loop
- Elastic hood opening and cuffs
- Weight: 249 g
- Fit: Slim
- Size: XS-XL
- Contry of Origin: China