Black Diamond Equipment
The Guide gloves are our warmest professional-grade ski gloves and offer the optimal balance of dexterity, durability and insulation for hard duty on super-cold days. READ MORE
€160.00(VAT included, shipping costs excluded)
Item currently unavailable
Free Shipping On Orders Over 100 €
Warehouse closed till June 6th, 2019. Safe 10% on full price items and use the code WHMOVE2019 at the checkout. Click here for more info.
The Guide gloves are our warmest professional-grade ski gloves and offer the optimal balance of dexterity, durability and insulation for hard duty on super-cold days. Learn More
DescriptionOur warmest ski gloves, the Black Diamond Guide gloves fend off the coldest and wettest conditions with a combination of removable PrimaLoft® One and boiled wool liners, and fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® with XCR Product Technology inserts. The woven, four-way stretch nylon shells and tough goat leather palms provide the durability and dexterity needed for season after season in harsh mountain conditions.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with Plus Warm Technology stays with removable liner
- Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold and boiled wool 100 g fleece palm lining
- Goat-leather palm and palm patch
- Foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
Weight Per Pair : 312 g (11 oz)
Temperature Range : -29/-12 ºC (-20/10 ºF)