Black Diamond Equipment
QuickDraw Tour Probe 320
Built for daily snow study, snow professionals and deeper snowpacks, the Tour Probe 320 features a durable, all-aluminum construction. READ MORE
€70.00(VAT included, shipping costs excluded)
Free Shipping On Orders Over 100 €
Warehouse closed till June 6th, 2019. Safe 10% on full price items and use the code WHMOVE2019 at the checkout. Click here for more info.
Built for daily snow study, snow professionals and deeper snowpacks, the Tour Probe 320 features a durable, all-aluminum construction. Learn More
DescriptionA durable, all-aluminum probe with a 320 cm length, the Black Diamond Quickdraw Tour Probe 320 is designed for snow study, ski guides, patrollers and skiing deep terrain. The Tour 320’s updated ferrules make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack and non-slip grip make for fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
- Updated dual Quickdraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
- Rapid deployment stuffsack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness
- Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger than the probe shaft
- High-visibility 1 cm markings
Weight : 385 g (14 oz)
Length : 320 cm (126 in)