Forge Down Hoody - Women's
Item currently unavailable
Warehouse closed till June 6th, 2019. Safe 10% on full price items and use the code WHMOVE2019 at the checkout. Click here for more info.
DescriptionQuickly deployed on north-facing rock routes, blustery alpine ridgelines and cold mornings in camp, the Black Diamond Forge Hoody is a highly packable insulation piece featuring 700-fill, RDS® certified down that is DWR-treated for added weather resistance. Featuring a climbing helmet-compatible hood for added coverage and gusseted underarms for added range of motion when climbing in cold conditions, the Forge also has single-pull cord adjusters on the hood and the hem to seal out chilly air. When the sun hits or it’s time to climb, the Forge stows inside its chest pocket and clips to your harness with an integrated carabiner clip loop.
- Adjustable, climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Jacket stows in chest pocket with integrated carabiner clip loop
- Two concealed zippered hand pockets, two internal drop pockets
- Single-pull cord adjust on the hood and hem
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Down fill is DWR-treated for added weather resistance
- RDS® certified down
- Fit: Regular
- Size: XS-XL
[Insulation] 700-fill power RDS®-certified goose down with DWR treatment (100% goose down)
We trust what we make because we use what we make. If for any reason, you’re not 100% satisfied with your Black Diamond apparel, we’ll repair, replace or refund it. No charge. No fine print. No debate. Guaranteed.